Thank you for your interest in applying for FCRC membership.
Application approval is not automatic and all applications will be reviewed by the FCRC Board at the next monthly Board meeting. You will be notified of the outcome of your application shortly after that time.
If you are a current member, please re-new your membership here.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this application, you agree to:
- support the purposes and objectives of FCRC as detailed in the constitution
- comply with the Australian financial counselling National Code of Ethical Practice
- refrain from engaging in fee-for-service financial counselling whilst a member of FCRC
- carry out your work with no conflict of interest (or, where conflict extists or potentially exists, disclose such information to FCRC)
- authorise FCRC to collect information from or disclose information to funding bodies and employing agencies, where this is relevant to assessing or determining your capacity to meet professional standards or otherwise relevant to statutory obligations of FCRC and those bodies and agencies, and
- meet all requirements for Continuous Professional Development and Professional Supervision as outlined in the National Standards for Membership & Accreditation.