Agency membership is open to organisations:
- that employ or engage financial counsellors;
- that actively support the aims of the Financial & Consumer Rights Council (FCRC); and
- whose purposes and objectives are consistent and not in conflict with those of FCRC.
Employer agencies, community legal services and academic institutions are eligible for agency membership.
Agency membership is not compulsory but can provide benefits to your organization. It does not replace the need for individual financial counsellors to be members of FCRC. Agency members have no voting rights at General Meetings.
Benefits of agency membership:
- Access to the financial counsellor locum directory service.
- Free advertising for position vacancies on the FCRC website and in member newsletters.
- Member-rate for FCRC conference registration for the Agency Representative.
- Access to the FCA Toolkit and Agency Managers’ discussion forum.
- Provides contribution towards quarterly Agency Managers’ network meetings, including ICT requirements, venue hire, catering, and office resourcing.
- Opportunity to participate in sub-committees or working groups at the invitation of the FCRC Board.
By submitting this application, you are confirming the following:
- understands and agrees to support the purposes and objectives of FCRC
- carries out its work with no conflict of interest (or, where conflict exists or potentially exists, will disclose such information to FCRC)
- agrees to comply with any policies, rules or by-laws approved by the FCRC Board from time to time
- employs or engages financial counsellors
- agrees to support the professional development and supervision requirements prescribed by the FCRC Board